- Silvertip Badger brushes are the softest grade of badger. They are extremely soft and an excellent choice for those with sensitive skin. Our Silvertip Badger brushes are constructed with superior quality and are naturally antibacterial. Some shave enthusiasts will only use these brushes for the luxurious softness when applying the lather.
- Pure Black Badger brushes create an excellent lather and hold large quantities of water. Badger hair is naturally antibacterial. Many wet shavers prefer the stiffness of the Pure Black Badger brush for it's exfoliating quality.
- Synthetic Shave brushes can be compared to the softness of the Silvertip. They do not hold as much water as a genuine badger brush so they dry quicker which makes them ideal for traveling. They are also an excellent alternative to those who are vegan.
- Butterfly Open Safety Razors are reminiscent of popular vintage designs. These razors are also known as twist-to-open razors, which allow convenient access to the blade. This design allows for fast blade replacement.
- Three-Piece Double Edge Safety Razors are quality pieces designed to last for years. This design dates back to safety razors from the early 1900s. This traditional design has been enhanced with modern materials.
Check out our selection of shaving soaps & creams to achieve the most enjoyable shave possible!
Back to list of products
826 E. 12300 S. Draper, Utah 84020